Glitter Text Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com Dear Diary... A Lifetime Memory!
Nyctophilia
Sunday, August 23, 2015 | 0Superstar (s)!

Alone, careless.
Underneath the moonlit sky
I find myself inside my room,
cradling me into oblivion.

Wrapped in the darkness;
In this eerie silence.
I find my peace, my inner solace,
my so called comfort zone.

I like it to be dark,
so no one will see me.
No one will ever stare,
nor anyone will judge me.

When the light seemed to fade.
Despite the looming
pain of emptiness,
darkness fills me in.

It concealed me in the shadow of pain.
Soothing my worries,
erasing my fears.
Taking me to my dreams.

Raging nights,
Wild and free.
I guess this is where
I am supposed to be.

Labels: , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
About Me


I'm Jen'Lein Jade Larosa Guan, a writer and poet by heart, artistic, creative, intuitive, imaginative, drama queen... always in the midst of soul searching, blogger, a certified FOODaholic.


My Diary Posts My Profile

Credits!

Template by : Cherrybam and NadyaWiwit
Basecode by : Nadya
Header by : Munirah
Sidebar coding : Kak Fatin Full Edited : Jen'Lein Jade Larosa Guan

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!